Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Garden Flags for your Pollinator Garden

Spring can't get here quick enough for me.  I'm looking forward to getting in my garden and putting out a brand new Spring Garden Flag from Custom Flags and Gifts.

I've been learning a lot about Pollinator Gardens and the importance to putting out plants that attract pollinators.  Bees are dangerously on the decline and butterflies are struggling as their migration habitats shrink.  It is important for all of us do do what we can to help. There are lots of resources online with lists of pollinator plants and also check out your local events for Native Plant Sales.

You may also want to check into making or purchasing a Bee House.  Definitely do research though if you are interested.  Studies are showing more and more that proper steps of maintaining the houses must be taken to keep the house a healthy habitat for the bees.

I love watching the bees and butterflies work in my garden along with the Bee and Butterfly Yard Flags I display.  They emphasize their beauty and importance when ever I look at them.

This Butterfly Dance Flag has been a long time favorite and comes both as a Garden Flag and larger House Flag.
butterfly dance decorative flag

This Beehive Home Garden Flag is also a great choice for your garden or yard.
beehive home garden flag

Flower Landing Applique Garden Flag is a a fun and unique flag shower a butterfly hovering over a flower.
flower and butterfly applique garden flag



No comments:

Post a Comment