Sunday, October 21, 2012

Decorative Halloween FLags

Halloween is almost here.  I can't believe it.  Seems like just yesterday I was blogging about Back to School Garden Flags. I love all the Halloween decorations.  Some people get so creative and the only thing that is more fun than adding a garden flag to your Halloween Decor is adding a discounted Halloween Garden Flag.  We've had a special going on that lasts till the end of October for 20% off all our Halloween Flags.  For the two days, Sunday & Monday October 21 & 22 we are raising that discount to 40% off.  Time is running out as far as getting your flag in time for Trick or Treaters so we hope you'll take advantage of our great two day sale.  When you are finished shopping, "view" your cart and put the code spooky in the text box, hit apply to see your discount.

Here are some of the Decorative House Flags and Garden Flags that the discount applies to at
Custom Flags and Gifts


Halloween Garden Flag
Trick or Treat Garden Flag

Halloween Garden FLag
Happy Halloween Garden Flag

Halloween Garden Flag
Owl-O-Ween Garden Flag
Thanks for reading and come see us at  www.CustomFlagsandGifts.com

1 comment:

  1. These flags are perfect! I love all of them! Perfect for halloween! I would love to share your post to my friends. I really love your creative ideas.

    -WestCoastFlags.com

    ReplyDelete