Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Garden Flags

We are well into fall now, and what a beautiful time of year.  Although I do love summer, there are things about it I do not miss when its gone, mostly mosquitoes, humidity and mowing the lawn.  I am trying to spend as much time outside as I can right now, enjoying the perfect weather.  One of my favorite things to do is to go on walks, mostly in my immediate and adjoining neighborhoods. As I am taking these walks I always enjoy seeing all the garden flags in peoples' yards.  They definitely add color and personality to the outside decor and there is such a variety of decorative flags they don't get monotonous and I rarely see the same one twice.  Lots of people use the holiday flags and seasonal flags and change them out faithfully.  The fall flags range from whimsical scarecrows to beautiful appliqued leaves.
 Here are some of the autumn flags that we offer at Custom Flags and Gifts

Applique Autumn Flag
Autumn Leaves Applique Garden FLag

Applique Autumn Flag


Autumn Leaves II Applique Garden FLag
Autumn Orchard Garden Flag
Autumn Orchard Garden FLag

Scarecrow Garden Flag
Happy Fall Y'all Garden FLag
Thanks for reading.  Come visit us at www.CustomFlagsandGifts.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice flags! I love the Autumn Orchard Graden flag so much. So beautiful.

    -WestCoastFlags.com

    ReplyDelete