Thursday, September 6, 2012

Birthday Garden Flags

When shopping for Birthday Flags, I've often been frustrated that there are not very many "cute" garden flags appropriate for younger children.  Ones that they would appreciate and be fun for them.  So we decided to create our own decorative flags for birthdays.  Just upload a picture of the "birthday girl or boy" and we'll make you a photo flag that will also become a keepsake.  We have pictured a cutom flag that would be good for just about anyone's birthday since it is personalized with their photo.  The other is a video of our newest addition of garden flags.  It is a Princess Birthday Flag, and my grandson definitely seems to enjoy it. Although, this one is obviously meant for girls, we will be coming out with a boys version soon.  So don't miss a thing...come see us at www.customflagsandgifts.com  




2 comments:

  1. Last year was my 6th year birthday of my daughter. AS a surprise to her, I ordered a customized flaglets and hanged it in our backyard for the party. She's so happy when she saw it and requested me to do it again in her next birthday which is 1 month from now.

    http://www.flagsnpennants.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creativity motivates me. Please continue posting photos of your works of art!

    ReplyDelete