Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Garden Flags for Grandparents

Well, another Grandparents Day come and gone.  I hope you enjoyed it and waved your grandparent decorative flags proudly! .....yeah we missed it too.  Its one of those holidays that just never really took off and I'm not so sure we really need it.  There is already Mother's and Father's day, and lets face it,you have to fit in that category before you can be a Grandparent. Being a grandparent myself, I know that the relationship between a grandparent and grandchild is very special and needs to be celebrated every day!  Thats why we made it a point to carry some garden flags and house flags to express that special love .  One of the flags can be made a personalized flag by adding the names of your grandchildren.  We also have a couple custom flags in the works.  So you'll have to check back to see those.  To purchase these decorative garden flags visit us at  Custom Flags and Gifts   We look forward to hearing from you.





Personalized Garden Flag
Personalized Garden Flag

"Grandkid" decorative flag
"Grandkid"decorative flag















1 comment:

  1. My kids are very close to their grandparents, both our side. So last grandparents day, my kids suggested to order 2 different grandparents banners, and since my parents and Joe's parents live in different states, we send them thru mail. They were all happy to see and promised my kids they will give them a visit one day.
    http://www.flagsnpennants.com/

    ReplyDelete