Friday, December 21, 2012

Garden Flags for Bird Loves

winter cardinal flag

autumn bird house garden flag

winter bird house garden flag

cardinal garden flag
I love watching birds at my feeders and birdbaths.  I have the feeders strategically placed so I can see them easily from my kitchen window and watch them from the warmth of my home in the winter.  I also enjoy birds in artwork on decorative flags .  Birds and birdhouses are a very popular subject for garden flags and come in a huge variety from beautiful original artwork to whimsical and humorous.  Come see all the bird flags we offer at Custom Flags and Gifts    Also to let you know, if you would like to stock up for next year.  All our Christmas Flags are on sale for 30% off  both garden flags and house flags sizes.  Many of our flags can also be personalized.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These flags are incredibly fabulous! I love all of these! So perfect, and the colors are great as well!

    -WestCoastFlags.com

    ReplyDelete