Friday, December 14, 2012

Winter Garden Flags

A winter garden flag is a great way to brighten those dreary winter days. Especially  a nice Cardinal Winter Flag with their beautiful red color.

We faithfully feed the birds on our deck.  I love watching them through our back window.  One of my favorites is the cardinal.  I enjoy them anytime of year , but especially in the winter.  Their vivid red color helps to brighten those gray chily days.  Many times I look at our feeders and it reminds me of a Christmas card with the variation of birds and the color of the Cardinal popping out.  I like that they are our state bird here in Virginia.

winter cardinal garden flag or house flag

winter cardinal garden flag
Check out our winter house flags and winter garden flags at Custom Flags and Gifts    Remember, a lot of our flags can be personalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment