Thursday, January 2, 2014

Let it Snow Decorative Yard Flags

The holidays are over and it is time to take down the holiday yard flags.  We are now facing those
let it snow garden flagremaining weeks of winter.  In my mind, those weeks are dreaded.  I am not a fan of cold weather.  I tend to avoid going outside and look forward to warmer days.  On the other hand , I do try to be a cheerful person so make an effort to pull myself out of my funk.  I get involved in projects and am famous for having several going at once.  Usually at least one craft project, I pull out an afghan I have been knitting for years, paint and redecorate a room in our house and last but not least decide on what decorative yard flags I want to put out for the winter.
 
The winter landscape does tend to be a bit dreary, I always hope for those rare southern Virginia snowstorms to brighten things up.  Since snow is so rare here I favor a winter flag that features snow in some way.  There are so many to choose from.  Decorative flags that say "Let it Snow" are very popular.  I also love a good snowman garden flag.  Some of these can also become a personalized flag.
 
 
 
So as I say Happy New Year to you, I would also like to wish you a happy a cheerful winter.
 
Thank you for reading.
Josie and Marilee
Custom Flags and Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment