Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall time is Pumpkin Time

welcome pumpkin applique fall garden flagautumn wagon applique garden flag
Nothing says fall quite like pumpkins, they are everywhere this time of year.  There are pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin muffins just to name a few.  I'm not complaining, I love just about anything with pumpkin in it.

People make such creative fall decorations and Jack-O-Lanterns.  They're not just for carving anymore.  They paint them, use decals, wrap them in cloth, use rhinestones, googley eyes and the list goes on.  I've wasted many an hour browsing the internet looking at all the different ways people decorate with pumpkins.  Here is an article of 45 Pumpkin Decorating Projects from Midwest Living. 

 I also enjoy all the fall garden flags with pumpkins on them.  There are so many nice ones.  The Pumpin Welcome Applique Fall Garden Flag above is one of my favorite with the blackbird and large sunflower.  There is also the Autumn Wagon Applique Flag and Pumpkin Birdhouse Autumn Flag to name a few.  I haven't had a lot of time this fall to do much with pumpkins myself, even though I had grand plans.  For right now, I'll just settle with a nice decorative yard flag or two with the orange symbol of fall to add color to my outdoor autumn decor.
pumpkin birdhouse fall garden flag
 
Thank you for reading.
Marilee & Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment